Saturday, May 12, 2012

Blogging for Lazy People

So...I have been very neglectful of my blog. I was off to such a good start, blogging just about every day, but then life got chaotic, I went to Philadelphia, my sister came to town, etc, etc.
Anyway, the point is, I haven't had the time to blog.
To make up for it, here's an Instagram version of what I've been up to.

I had an awesome day at work with swag bags and cupcakes!

I went to Philadelphia for an extra long weekend!

The reason I went to Philly.

We ate donuts for breakfast while in Philly.

Goodbye Philly :(

Food carts came to the office!

I made cornflake, marshmallow, chocolate chip cookies.

I won a raffle from Nester's Market!

I got new shoes!

My lovely sister got us donuts from Cartems Donuterie!

To celebrate the awesome weather, I got a
Whistler Brewery Travel Pack - mmm craft beer.

And, today I went to EPIC: Sustainable Living Expo!
So much eco-friendly goodness in one spot!

Aaand, I've literally been listening to the following 8tracks playlists non-stop:






No comments:

Post a Comment