Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Sunny Sunday

It was far too nice to spend the day indoors, so I went for a walk along Broadway today.
I picked up some cute cards, as well as an awesome tote bag with bicycles printed on it!
My afternoon stroll ended at Baguette & Co, where I had tea with my mum and our homestay student. It was a sort of a birthday celebration (why yes, I had an entire birthday month) because our plans kept getting cancelled and things only ended up working out this weekend.
We managed to snag a seat on the patio and enjoyed chocolate hazelnut cake, a mille feuille, and an almond croissant.


Everything was so good. I felt like I was in France again.
My favourite was the almond croissant, which was filled with chocolate and some sort of coconut custard filling. I'm not entirely sure what it was, but it was delicious.

PS: This photo is so hipster, it hurts.
PPS: I wore my new shoes, which is why I had to get them in the photo.

Hope you had a lovely Sunday as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment