Wednesday, June 20, 2012

10 Great Things

Hi there!
Sorry to have been so neglectful - again!
I really don't have a legitimate excuse, so there's no point in beating around the bush and pretending I have a good reason for being lazy...I'm sorry.
Anyway!
Here are 10 Great Things I want to share with you.

1. Hello! Lucky paper goods.
I don't know how to describe my obsession with these paper goods. Everything is just too amazing for words.

2. Cuppows.
What's a Cuppow? Just a genius invention that turns a mason jar into a travel mug!

3.  This YouTube video:



4. Peter Pan collar nails.

5. Ork Posters and their beautiful depictions of places we call home.

6. This 8tracks playlist - ignore JBiebs' face:



 7. The Sketching Backpacker.

8. Christopher David Ryan's work.
I particularly love this gem:

Image of Today Is The Greatest Print

9. Bake It In A Cake.
What's better than a cupcake? A cupcake with a surprise inside!

10. My dream bike!

I'm really going to try to keep up with this blogging business. I'm off on a mini-adventure this weekend. BUT, I will take lots of pictures and will write a witty recollection when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment