Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Snowy Saturday

When I opened my curtains this morning and looked out my window (through the jailbars), what did I see?
Snow!
Big, fluffy snow!
But, in reality it was big, slushy snow because it didn't stick to the ground and just made my walk to and from the cafeteria very slippery.


I should be good today and do some of my schoolwork, but instead I feel like looking at various food blogs and craft websites, and deciding which colour of Hunter wellies I would like to get.

I feel like Hyperbole and a Half in the post "This is Why I'll Never be an Adult".
Hyperbole and a Half is a hilarious blog and the girl behind it has mad Paint skills.
She was the inspiration for those little stick figures I drew about a month ago.
I suggest: The AlotThe God of Cake, and Dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment