Friday, February 18, 2011

Aaandy!

On Wednesday, Paul and I went to see Andy McKee!
Andy McKee is a guitarist that does all that crazy tapping and finger picking stuff. He's from Kansas and became famous through YouTube - don't hold that against him.

He was amazing!
It was crazy how just one instrument could simultaneously produce so many different types of sounds. 
My favourite songs were Africa and Rylynn.

Andy's guitars!

In addition to being a fantastic guitarist, Andy was super funny and nice and seemed like someone you'd want to be friends with.
At the end of the show he invited everyone to stick around and talk to him, so Paul and I got to meet him!

Look, it's us and Andy!
(I look a little turtle-y, but that's okay because I'm next to Andy.)

Yay! Aaandy!

No comments:

Post a Comment