Monday, January 24, 2011

Cath Kidston

I'm obsessed.
There's no denying it.
Cath Kidston may be the best store ever created.

Paul and I went into the City Centre today and made a detour from our errands to go to Cath Kidston.
It was amazing.
The storefront. The window display. The layout. The products. The prints.
Everything was amazing. Everything!

I picked up a free copy of their monthly magazine and promptly started reading it when I got back to my room. I also started a running Wish List of Cath Kidston products I would like - there's no such thing as too many floral printed items, right?

I've even been inspired to have a Cath Kidston-themed room in my future home.
There will be Cath Kidston wallpaper. Cath Kidston curtains. Cath Kidston floor tiles. Cath Kidston tablecloths. Cath Kidston dishes. Cath Kidston cutlery. Cath Kidston napkins. Cath Kidston tea towels. Cath Kidston tea cozies. Cath Kidston tupperware. Cath Kidston cupcake liners. Cath Kidston radio. And I will be in a Cath Kidston dress with a Cath Kidston apron and oven mitt set serving something from the Cath Kidston Cookbook. (That last part is a lie. I don't know if she has a cookbook).

I love Cath Kidston!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw tooo cute!! I want to dress my children in it! (Future hypothetical children)

    ReplyDelete