Monday, September 13, 2010

HI.

Welcome!

Just to start things off, I'd like to tell you a few things...

1. This blog is called "indeed!" in honour of my father and his ability to use it completely inappropriately.
For example, while calling him on the phone...
   Dad: Hello?
   Me: Hi Dad, it's me.
   Dad: Indeed!
Yet another time on the phone...  
   Me: Hi Dad!
   Dad: Indeed!
While talking to my friend...
   Dad: How are you?
   Friend: I'm good! It's nice to see you, how are you?
   Dad: Indeed! 

2. I'm starting a blog because in a few months, my very average, uneventful life will get VERY exciting. So, this is like a practice round before the REAL thing.

3. I like lists. It's how my brain works. So, expect a lot of them.

4. My life is fairly boring, so I apologize in advance for not having anything interesting to say.

5. Thanks for reading my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment