I'm happy to say I survived the craziness that is school!
Well, I'm not techincally done yet.
I have an exam on December 13th that is going to require some SERIOUS studying.
But studying doesn't start until Monday.
I've given myself the weekend off from school.
So my friends and I have been obsessed with this Parks and Recreation clip:
Basically we spend all day shouting "TREAT YO SELF!" at random times.
Anyway, to celebrate surviving Hell Week, I made brownies.
But not just any brownies...
|Treat Yo Self brownies!|
So go ahead and treat yo self to some delicious brownies!
Nuts About Chocolate
1 cup butter, melted
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup cocoa
1 cup flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix butter, sugar, brown sugar, and cocoa
3. Beat in eggs one at a time
4. Sift in flour and baking powder
5. Add vanilla
6. Pour into prepared 9x13 pan, bake for 25 to 30 minutes - center will be firm, but not hard
7. Om nom nom