And I have 8 assignments/presentations/assessments due within those 11 days.
Naturally, rather than spend my time working on the above stated tasks, I have taken to doing things such as...
- Painting my nails - which is not the best idea when you need to type...
- Making hummus for the first time - it was delicious!
- Making cookies
- Having family dinners
- Learning the lyrics to Beyonce
- Making banana muffins - all the baking is in anticipation of needing to fall back on my backup career
- Cleaning the entire house
- Buying sparkly shoes
- Aaaand, perusing that wonderful thing called the Internet - specifically websites such as...
Anyway, needless to say, I'm losing it.
And 4:30pm on December 5th can't come soon enough.
Hopefully I'll survive...
I'll keep you posted.
PS: Here's the recipe for the banana muffins I made...
2 ripe bananas
1 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup oil
1 large egg
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mash bananas
3. Add brown sugar, oil, and egg
4. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
5. Add yogurt and vanilla
6. Fill muffin liners - I made 12 large muffins
7. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until tester comes out clean
8. Om nom nom :)