Sunday, June 5, 2011

Brussels

First off, sorry I haven't posted in a while...
Initially it was because of exams.
Then came recovering from exams, which meant I did nothing for a couple of days.
Then some serious trip planning took place, which meant I wanted to get away from the computer when not researching for my upcoming adventures.
Anyway, the point is, I've been a busy bee with no time to blog.
But now that I've got some free time...

Brussels!

We only spent a day in Brussels, so it was a bit of a crazy day.
We did all the toursity things, and ate even more chocolate and waffles.

We went to the EU Headquarters.



We ate double fried frites and VERY large sandwiches with french fries inside of them.

(Yes, my dad is wearing a safari hat.)

We found a bakery perfect for Paul.


We went to the "most magnificent square" in Europe, Le Grand Place.


We ate chocolates from the creators of the praline.


We saw Manneken Pis, who was surprisingly small for such an icon.


And I ate a lot of waffels.


No comments:

Post a Comment