Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Date!

Today Paul and I went on a date!
We went to Casa Mia, an Italian restaurant located not too far from campus.
We decided to go there because (a) we like Italian food, and (b) we got a 2-for-1 coupon from a bag of chips - yay! for coupons!

I had suuuper good fettucini with mushroom cream sauce - mmm...cream sauce...
And Paul had spaghetti and meatballs.
And, since we had our handy dandy coupon, we figured we'd get dessert as well.
I had a lemon tart, which was a bit custardy, making it even better in my books, and Paul had tiramisu.

I didn't take any pictures because I wasn't planning on blogging about our meal.
But then I got bored of studying and decided I would do something other than look at food blogs.

So, since I didn't take any photos, I thought I would draw you a picture instead...

Om nom nom nom nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment