Thursday, September 30, 2010

Life Without Internet

The title is a bit of a lie because I have Internet at work and I could obviously leave the comforts of my own home and get Internet elsewhere, but still...I don't have Internet at home.
Why?
Because while "fixing" our cable, Shaw managed to disconnect the Internet.
The best part?
The earliest available appointment is on October 5th, making it one WEEK without Internet.

But in all seriousness, there are some benefits to not having Internet at home.
1. I don't spend excessive amounts of time on Facebook or Food Gawker.
2. I go to bed slightly earlier.
3. I actually DO something with my evenings - even if it's something as menial as folding laundry.
4. I have a completely legitimate reason for not doing my online course. 

Anyway, let's just hope the Internet gets fixed sooner rather than later - I would like to be able to use Skype sometime soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment